Goldilux light measuring instruments are perfect for the environment of mining, either underground or above ground.
The meters are robustly constructed with a strong exterior housing, good grip and large display.
Accredited laboratory certification ensures accurate, reliable measurements.
Reason for use in mining:
- Environmental health and safety testing.
- Sufficient light underground for safety: avoid accidents, collision, keep safe distance from machinery etc.
- Check there is sufficient light in dusty and dark environment above ground.
- Observe min light level as determined by SABS standards – monitored by safety officers.
- Goldilux meters are adjusted to read correctly when calibrated at an accredited calibration lab.
- Meter reading does not drift.
- Housing is robust, water repellent, spare parts and repairs are available locally.
- Comes in a handy bag attachable to mining suits/gear.