Autoranging Light Meter
The Autoranging Light Meter has a very stable solid state sensor for visible light in the spectral range of 410 to 680 nm. The spectral response curve has the best fit to the ideal spectral response curve determined by the CIE. The meter can be used with separate probes.
Probes allow the measurement of the visible range cosine probe as well as for UV-A, UV-B and UV-C light sources making this a flexible and versatile light and radiation measurement system.
Light meters without sensor are available and serve as displays connecting the probes with a 3 m cable for different measurement geometry and set-up.
Quality parameters, as recommended by the International Commission of Illumination (CIE)
*(CIE) Publication No 69 (1987) “Methods of characterising illuminance and luminance meters.”
Instruction manual, protective cover for detector, carry pouch.
Instrument is calibrated according to International standards and issued with accredited calibration certificate.
- Mining and geology
- Environmental Hygiene
- Medicine and Health
- Safety and security
- Marketing and advertising displays
- Street lighting
- Hobbies and domestic
- Robust, lightweight, hand-held dedicated unit
- Excellent stability over extended time periods
- Excellent linearity
- Versatility through fully interchangeable probes.
- Wide measurement range of illuminance
- Digital display
- Hold function on meters and readout units
- Powered by single, replaceable battery
- Standard with calibration certificate, legal backing for measurements
- One year manufacturers guarantee