The GOLDILUX range of ultraviolet meters are robust handheld instruments, developed for measuring UV-A, UV-B and UV-C levels.
Meters are available for UV-A as a dedicated unit and as a system of a readout with a remote probe for UV-A, UV-B and UV-C which are interchangeable and can be plugged into the UV-meter read-out.
The highly stable UV-enhanced silicon detectors have superb amplification, ensuring excellent linearity and stability.
Non-destructive Testing (NDT)
Geology and Mineralogy
Printing and curing of materials
- Robust, lightweight, handheld
- Excellent stability
- Excellent linearity
- Versatility through interchangeable remote detectors
- Wide measurement range of irradiance
- Digital display
- Hold function
- Standard with calibration certificate, legal backing for measurements
- Powered by single replaceable battery
- One year manufacturers guarantee