Ci-Systems is a global Electro-optical (E-O) instrumentation company. It has facilities for manufacturing, testing and calibration as well as repair and maintenance.
MIT represents the European company with its location in Paris.
CI-Systems specialises in:
- IR-sources and Test Sets
- Black Bodies, Targets and Collimators
- Boresight Systems
- Laser Testers
- Remote Sensing and Radiometers
Products and Services
Black bodies radiate temperature and wavelengths of objects.
Available as extended area Black Body Models or as Cavity Black Body.
There a re a number of versatile options available making the black body radiation source useful in developing new E-O military systems.
- removable temperature sensor for fast turnaround calibration
- Temperature accuracy of 0.007degree C
- Temperature range -40 degree to 1200 degree C
- Multifunction controller
- Milli kelvin Temperature stability
- Custom Options available
Collimator - METS Test Bench
Small and medium Aperture Collimators
The integration of a collimator with Black Body sources and a target wheel creates the CI-Systems FLIR tester series.
Modular design and easy customisation of components
- Broad Band application 0.4 to 15 micronmeter
- Large clear aperture range 4″ to 19″
- Large Field of View 1 – 11 degrees
- Accuracy over a wide range of temperatures
- High reflectivity mirror
- Rugged construction
- Portable collimator configuration (ILET)
SR-5000N Spectroradiometer f Remote Sensing
This is the high-end top of the line Spectroradiometer allowing advanced work in object characterisation through radiometrically calibrated infrared signatures.
Applications of the SR-5000N Remote Sensing Spectroradiometer:
- Calibration and testing of FLIR Test Systems, E-O Simulators, E-O sources and jammers as well as materials
- Development and production of camouflage materials, rocket and jet engines, E-O sensors and heat seekers, E-O counter measures
- Monitoring and Measurement of atmospheric transmission, temperature, emissivity, reflectivity, moisture content, air pollution and combustions processes
Targets and wheels
CI-Systems manufactures state-of-the-art IR targets for E-O test systems and offers laser micro-machining to satisfy the ultimate customer request.
Also available: standard targets like pinholes, edge targets, stripes, etc
Boresight and Systems Testers
Setting new standards in E-O testing: Boresighting – Optical boresighting for critical mission targeting.
Inflight boresighting units which enhance the accuracy of the on-board FLIR-Laser and/or CCD-Laser channels.
Designed to perate in harsh environments – drones, tanks, naval vessels and light armoured vehicles.